Peer-reviewed Journals and Book contributions
- Droz, L. 2019, “Environmental Individual Responsibility for Accumulated Consequences“, Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics, 1-15. DOI:10.1007/s10806-019-09816-w
- Droz, L. 2019, “Watsuji’s Milieu and Intergenerational Ethics”, Environmental Ethics Journal, Vol.41, Issue 1, Spring 2019, pp.37-51. DOI: 10.5840/enviroethics20194114
- Droz, L. 2019, “Transnational Civil Disobedience as a Catalyst for Sustainable Democracy”, Rule of Law and Democracy – 12th Kobe Lecture IVR Congress Kyoto 2018, Hirohide Takikawa (ed.), ARSP, 123-134.
- Droz, L. 2019, Redefining Sustainability: From Self-determination to Environmental Autonomy, In Philosophies, 4(3), 42, MDPI Journal (open-access). Download the pdf
- Droz, L. 2018, Watsuji’s Idea of the Self and the Problem of Spatial Distance in Environmental Ethics, European Journal of Japanese Philosophy, Vol. 3., pp.145-168.
- Droz, L. 2018, Cross-cultural Environmental Ethics and Activism in Japan and Taiwan, Proceedings of the International Conference on Multicultural Democracy, May 10th– 13th 2018, Fukuoka, Japan, pp.281-292.
- Droz, L. (forthcoming), “What ethical responsibilities emerge from our relation with the milieu?“ In Human and Nature, Arto Mutanen and Mervi Friman (eds.), Book project managed by Finnish Society for Practise Based Inquiry and Häme University of Applied Sciences .
- Download the full text of my Master dissertation on The Embodied Self as a Basis for Environmental Decision-making: Towards an Ethics of Sustainability (scroll down to the bottom of the page).
- Read a preview of my Doctoral dissertation on The Milieu as Common Grounds for Global Environmental Ethics, defended on February 6th 2020 at Kyoto University.