Networks in the field of environmental ethics and philosophy, mainly active in the English-speaking world:
- The International Society for Environmental Ethics (ISEE)
- The International Association for Environmental Philosophy (IAEP)
Platforms including research around the concept of milieu:
- Mésologiques (Augustin Berque and Yoann Moreau) is a platform of exchanges about “Milieu-studies”, or mésologie, mainly in French.
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature (RHIN), based in Kyoto.
- European Network of Japanese Philosophy (ENOJP)
About intersubjectivity, relationality and cross-cultural ethical practices.
- The Mind and Life Research Institute bridges scholars from various disciplines (cognitive sciences, neurosciences, philosophy, etc.) and various cultural backgrounds (mainly between Buddhist studies and Western sciences).
- Hanne de Jaegher conducts fascinating work on the concept of “participatory sense-making”.